The project, called '90 Years in 90 Seconds', is a chance for you to get involved in something unique which will go down in history!
Every video submitted will be archived by Worcestershire Archive and Archaeology Service supported by Media Archive Central England (MACE). This means that the great, great grandchildren of those living in Worcestershire in 2016 will have a direct link to this moment in time in the future. Your videos can be taken on any device and can be in any style. The only requirements are that the video:
- is as close to 90 seconds long as possible
- the beginning of the video includes your name and where you live
- is sent with a completed and signed consent form to 90SecondVideo@worcestershire.gov.uk
To help you get started (thinking about what to say is always the hardest bit) here are some suggestions:
- What are your memories of the Queen?
- Have you ever met the Queen or been on a royal visit? What were your thoughts at the time?
- What do your children think about the Queen and the royal family? Have they drawn any beautiful pictures of the Queen you can show?
- Do you have any memorabilia you can talk about and include in the video – pictures, drawings, mugs, medals etc?
You can join the conversation on:
Don't forget to use the hashtag #QueenWorcs If you would like any more information on this project then please contact us via email at 90SecondVideo@worcestershire.gov.uk